Batman: Haunted Knight is an anthology trade paperback published by DC Comics in 1996. It reprinted three one shot specials from the previous three years. Each of the stories were written by Jeph Loeb and featured art by Tim Sale.
During the story “Fears”, Batman is hunting down and trying to capture Scarecrow. As the title suggests, fear plays a large part in the story, with Batman nearly dying of fear while trapped in a large, poisonous, thorn maze. “Madness” tells the story of James Gordon’s daughter, Barbara, being kidnapped by Mad Hatter and forced to be in a twisted tea party with other kidnapped children. Batman and Gordon finally save Barbara and bring down Mad Hatter. “Ghosts” is basically a Batman universe version of A Christmas Carol, with Bruce’s father taking the place of Marley, and the three spirits being Poison Ivy, Joker, and a Grim Reaper figure who turns out to be Batman’s ghost. The message from the spirits is that Bruce should not let Batman take over his entire life.
Free DC Comic Download
Batman – Haunted Knight
Language : English | Year : 1996 | Size : 196 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.