After a devastating earthquake, Gotham is declared a disaster zone and closed to the outside world.
“No Man’s Land” is an American comic book crossover storyline that ran for the whole of 1999 through the Batman comic book titles published by DC Comics. The story architecture for “No Man’s Land” and the outline of all the Batman continuity titles for 1999 were written by cartoonist Jordan B. Gorfinkel.
The lead-up story began with the “Cataclysm” story arc, which described a major earthquake hitting Gotham City. This was followed by the storylines “Aftershock” and then “Road to No Man’s Land” which resulted in the U.S. government officially evacuating Gotham and then abandoning and isolating those who chose to remain in the city. “No Man’s Land” covered, in detail, a period in the lives of the residents of the city, explaining all events from the time of isolation, until its time of re-opening and the beginning of rebuilding.
Free DC Comic Download
Batman – No Mans Land (Story Arc)
Language : English | Year : 1999-2000 | Size : 1.1 GB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.