The Story – Smallville – Season 11 #1 – 69 + Tie Ins (2012-2014)
Smallville – Season 11 #1 – 69 + Tie Ins (2012-2014) : Smallville: Season 11 is a comic book series published by DC Comics that maintains the continuity of the Smallville television series and details Clark Kent’s adventures as the costumed hero Superman after the events of the Season 10 Finale. The series features a unique publishing model, split between traditional print publication and digital release online and through mobile apps. For the primary story arcs, referred to as “episodes,” digital chapters are released each Friday for a three-week period. During the fourth week, the three chapters are collected in a print issue released on the industry standard Wednesday new comic day.
On January 4, 2013, the series moved to a weekly release schedule without breaks. The primary story arc cycle is maintained with additional digital chapters of supplemental “parallel” story arcs released every fourth Friday. Following the parallel story week, the primary cycle would begin again. This scheduling has since been modified. It was announced on September 6, 2013, that the Season 11 title will end, but that the continuity of the series would continue through various miniseries.
The Free DC Comic Download
Smallville – Season 11 #1 – 69 (2012-2013)
Language : English | Year : 2012-2013 | Size : 935 MB
- Smallville – Season 11 #1 – 35 (2012-2013) (456 MB) : Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
- Smallville – Season 11 #36 – 69 (2013) (479 MB) : Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
Smallville – Season 11 – Tie Ins
- Smallville – Alien #1 – 12 (2013-2014) (174 MB) : Go to this post
- Smallville – Chaos #1 – 12 (2014) (173 MB) : Go to this post
- Smallville – Continuity #1 – 12 (2014) (195 MB) : Go to this post
- Smallville – Harbinger #1 – 04 (2014) (57 MB) : Go to this post
- Smallville – Lantern #1 – 12 (2014) (148 MB) : Go to this post
- Smallville – Titans #1 – 4 (2014) (57 MB) : Go to this post
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.