During the 1980s and 1990s, DC Comics published several licensed D&D comics, including Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, and Spelljammer. Spelljammer launched one month after the annual anthology, TSR Worlds #1, is launched in July 1990. Barbara Kesel wrote the Spelljammer comic from 1990-1991. Fifteen comics set in the Spelljammer universe were published by DC Comics between September 1990 and November 1991 with the creative team of Kesel, Michael Collins and Dan Panosian. Joe Quesada illustrated issues #8–13, 15 (1991), and Don Heck’s final DC work was penciling and inking over Quesada’s layouts for Spelljammer #11 (July 1991); Dave Simons also provided artwork for the title. Elliot S. Maggin served as an editor for DC from 1989 to 1991 and oversaw the licensed TSR titles, including Spelljammer.
Free DC Comic Download
Spelljammer #1 – 15
Language : English | Year : 1990-1991 | Size : 196 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.