Superman: Kal (written by Dave Gibbons with art by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez) has Kal’s rocket landing in medieval England. Kal becomes a blacksmith, hiding his abilities at the urging of his father. He impulsively enters a tournament to impress the Lady Loisse, who is being held captive the Baron Luthor. Mighty Kal weakens when he meets Luthor, who wears a glowing green gem on a necklace. Luthor also discovers the rocket ship and has Kal work it into a suit of armour and a sword. Gibbons nicely mixes a tale of good versus evil and triumph alongside tragedy as the story builds toward a deadly, violent confrontation. Garcia-Lopez’ art is well suited to the setting with lots of depth and detail.
Free DC Comics Download
Superman – Kal
Language : English | Year : 1995 | Size : 30 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.