This is one for the record books. In the late 1980’s and early 1990’s, Marvel had a breakthrough in new ideas. Ghost Rider was being printed on all black pages, the junior team New Warriors was at bat, and She-Hulk was making us laugh. Not in the conventional “What The–?!” (a series back in the 1970’s) way, but in a parody of Marvel and the comic book industry. Before this book, She-Hulk was a secondary character: her story lines were arguably medium to weak and featured lesser-known characters. She suffered much as Supergirl had suffered in the shadow of her big cousin.
Then, something weird happened: John Byrne relaunched her long cancelled solo book. He was the same writer/artist who had put the She-Hulk on the Fantastic Four and developed her from a 2-D character to a very well-rounded and lovable hero. At first, the title followed the Fantastic Four pattern: there was an alien invasion in issue 2, a classic Golden Age hero in issue 4 (the Blonde Phantom), and the villainous Doctor was in issue 5 (Dr. Bong, not Doom – though she met a Doom later).
The rules were thrown out the window: She-Hulk was jumping pages, tearing holes in the paper of the page to escape, and often yelling at the writer. The series was stand-alone, as in not part of the dozen or so crossovers with an X-Men or Spider-Man title. Remember when the X-Men were funny? She-Hulk was sort of like that… with more laughs.
Free DC Comic Download
Sensational She-Hulk #1 – 60
Language : English | Year : 1998-1994 | Size : 498 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.