The Story – Tales of Supsense Vol. 1 #1 – 99 (1959-1968)
Tales of Supsense Vol. 1 #1 – 99 (1959-1968) : Tales of Suspense was one of several horror-like anthology series that Marvel was publishing in the early 1960’s. The series mainly consisted of one-shot stories about monsters or other horror-like creatures. However, with issue 39 a new road was taken with the debut of a superhero, the Invincible Iron Man. He already soon became the main star of the magazine. With issue 58, Captain America also got a starring role in the series after witch the two heroes each had their own 11 page story within Tales of Suspense. In 1968 after ninety-nine issues, the series was renamed and became Captain America Vol.1 with its hundredth issue. The adventure of the original star of Tales of Suspense, Iron Man, continued in a one-shot alongside Namor the Submariner named Iron Man And Sub-Mariner before he received his own series called Iron Man Vol. 1 which continued for 332 issues.
Free Marvel Comic Download
Tales of Suspense #1 – 99 (1959-1968) (Digital+Scans)
Language : English | Year : 1959-1968 | Size : 2.0 GB
- Tales of Suspense #1 – 35 (1959-1962) (539 MB) : Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
- Tales of Suspense #36 – 65 (1962-1965) (538 MB) : Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
- Tales of Suspense #66 – 80 (1965-1966) (618 MB) : Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
- Tales of Suspense #81 – 99 (1966-1968) (318 MB) : Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
Tales of Supsense Vol. 1 #1 – 99
Language : English | Year : 1959-1968 | Size : 1.3 GB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.