The feral X-Man fights alone in four standalone stories! In “The Package,” Logan must escape from an army of savage killers deep in the heart of war-torn Africa – with a baby strapped to his chest! The infant daughter of an overthrown monarch is the only hope for a country’s future, and the conquering warlord is determined to see her dead. Can Wolverine get her to the border alive? Or will his greatest failure doom an entire nation? In “Better To Give…,” a heavily armed suicide cult – clad in elf outfits – has taken hostage a mid-Manhattan department store on Christmas Eve and is threatening to blow the place sky high. Among the shoppers: Logan, who’s just itching to sink his (Santa) claws into someone after enduring the Yuletide rush. Should be easy for a damn-near invulnerable force of nature to save the day, right? Think again. All is not as it seems, as a spoiled billionaire’s daughter is about to find out, and the true meaning of Christmas will be spelt out…in blood. In “The House of Blood and Sorrow,” Wolverine lies at the edge of death in a rural Nebraska cornfield after crashing to Earth in the wake of a clash with a giant robot at the edge of the atmosphere, lapsing in and out of a coma as his body desperately tries to heal. And that’s when things really get bad. The men who sent the robot to destroy Wolverine have come to finish the job. The townsfolk who witnessed the crash have gathered up a mob to hunt down and destroy the alien that’s landed. And Wolverine’s fate just might rest in the hands of the strange little girl who first found him in that dark cornfield. A strange little girl with an affinity for taking care of odd creatures – and whose family holds a deep, dark secret hidden from the light of day. And in “The Healing,” Logan lies gutted in a Northwest forest, surrounded by wolves and clinging onto hope and sanity as his body goes about the complicated work of repairing itself. It’s not as easy as you might think. Collecting WOLVERINE #41 and #49, GIANT-SIZE WOLVERINE #1, and X-MEN UNLIMITED #12.
Free Marvel Comics Download
Wolverine – Blood & Sorrow (2007)
Language : English | Year : 2007 | Size : 162 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.