If you happen to get that red warning notice from Google, here’s how to temporarily fix it. On the other hand, I keep on working to submit a review to Google to lift that warning up. Please don’t worry, as there’s no malicious/harmful content on the site. I also always run security check to ensure the maximum safety of the visitor.
So I just got a news that Google decide to mark GetComics website as “deceptive, malicious and stuff”. It is quite shocking, that I consider GetComics to be very safe. I always secure the server properly, with multi level of protection and authentication. I immidiately doing a security audit after I received the notice and there’s nothing malicious on it. I know this issue will impact on our visitor rate, big time. But, once again I am assuring you, that our site is very safe. The files that I upload never contain any harmful files / script. We will not lose! If you are annoyed by that big red warning, here are some way to remove that warning. I am doing all I can now, to change it back to normal.
Turn off phishing & malware warnings (browser side)
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Chrome menu .
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- Under “Privacy,” uncheck the box “Protect you and your device from dangerous sites.”
Sucuri Audit Result
HOW TO HELP US
Yes, you can help us. You can report/submit this wrong error into Google and hopefully this will bring our site back to normal. Here’s how :
- You need to submit the request form on this page : Report Incorrect Forgery Site
- Please make sure the url is http://getcomics.info/
- Click the capthca button to verify you’re not a robot
- Fill in the comment section, that this website isn’t a forgery website
- Click submit report and done.
- Hopefully the more report that submitted into Google will fasten the error correction time