Finally a good news arrived. After spending last of a couple days, fighting for our website, asking help from all of you, submitting reviews at Google Webmaster (3 times), disabling almost all ads, an e-mail arrived an hour ago from Google saying that our website finally passed Google review, stating that our website are now clean. So, that big red screen shouldn’t appear anymore on your screen If you still have one, please give some times for the change to propagate.
I can’t say how thankful and grateful for all of your help. You are a really great people!! 😀
So I just got a news that Google decide to mark GetComics website as “deceptive, malicious and stuff”. It is quite shocking, that I consider GetComics to be very safe. I always secure the server properly, with multi level of protection and authentication. I immidiately doing a security audit after I received the notice and there’s nothing malicious on it. I know this issue will impact on our visitor rate, big time. But, once again I am assuring you, that our site is very safe. The files that I upload never contain any harmful files / script. We will not lose! If you are annoyed by that big red warning, here are some way to remove that warning. I am doing all I can now, to change it back to normal.
HOW TO HELP US
Yes, you can help us. You can report/submit this wrong error into Google and hopefully this will bring our site back to normal. Here’s how :
- You need to submit the request form on this page : Report Incorrect Forgery Site
- Please make sure the url is http://getcomics.info/
- Click the capthca button to verify you’re not a robot
- Fill in the comment section, that this website isn’t a forgery website
- Click submit report and done.
- Hopefully the more report that submitted into Google will fasten the error correction time
Turn off phishing & malware warnings (browser side)
In some cases, you might want to turn off phishing and malware warnings to download a file from an obscure but trusted source. You can turn off these warnings, though we don’t recommend it.. This also turns off download warnings.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Chrome menu .
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- Under “Privacy,” uncheck the box “Protect you and your device from dangerous sites.”
Sucuri Audit Result