The Story – Batman and Robin Vol. 4 – Dark Knight vs. White Knight (2012)
Batman and Robin Vol. 4 – Dark Knight vs. White Knight (2012) : The Dark Knight and the Boy Wonder face multiple threats and villains new and old, including the mysterious White Knight, the villain Absence and the renegade Robin of the past, Jason Todd–in stories written by creators Paul Cornell (Action Comics, Doctor Who), Peter J. Tomasi (Green Lantern Corps, Nightwing) and Judd Winick (Brightest Day: Generation Lost, Batman). Collecting: Batman & Robin 17-25
Free DC Comics Download
Batman and Robin Vol. 4 – Dark Knight vs. White Knight (2012)
Language : English | Year : 2017 | Size : 282 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.