The Story – Batman – War on Crime (TPB) (1999)
Batman – War on Crime (TPB) (1999) : Batman: War on Crime – 1999 The second of the excellent Alex Ross/Paul Dini books. With a character as well-trod as Batman, it’s probably tempting to say that there’s no more to be said about the character, no new angles to view him from–all that’s left to do is subtle variations on what’s been done before. But in War on Crime, Ross and Dini present Batman–and just as importantly, Bruce Wayne–in a manner I at least have never seen before. We see Bruce decide to try and take on crime in more than just the traditional batarang-to-the-head way. For the first time in a long time to this Batman reader, it’s Bruce Wayne that seems like the real person, not Batman. While the story is ultimately uplifting, it does end with a exquisitely beautiful melancholy moment, a moving evocation of Batman’s lonely quest. This is a wonderful companion to Peace on Earth, and, I feel, even outdoes it. One of the finest Batman stories ever written. 68 beautiful, breathtaking pages by Ross.
Free DC Comic Download
Batman – War on Crime (TPB)
Language : English | Year : 1999 | Size : 52 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.