The Story – DC Challenge #1 – 12 (1985-1986)
DC Challenge #1 – 12 (1985-1986) : DC Challenge was a 12 part maxi-series and a “round robin.” between 11 artists and authors. A round robin is where one team creates a chapter of the comic, then pass the next chapter to another team.
In this case, each team had a different writer and illustrator, and the authors could NOT talk to each other about what they were doing. Each team was required to create what seemed to be an impossible cliffhanger situation, and it was up to the next team to provide some solution to the problem; the solution could be anything from the DC universe, including any character, item, concept, etc.
The teams had to have some solution (nothing really impossible), which would be featured in the next issue. The covers proclaim “Can you solve it before we do?” The reader is invited to come up with his own solution, although it may not be the same one as the solution provided.The last issue was a collaboration between all the artists and authors, and proclaims “We solved it — have you?” Well, have you?
Free DC Comics Download
DC Challenge #1 – 12 (1985-1986)
Language : English | Image Format : WebP | Year : 1985-1986 | Size : 92 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.