The Story – DC New 52 Reading Order (2011-2015)
DC New 52 Reading Order (2011-2015) : This read Order follows this website https://comicbookreadingorders.com/dc/new-52-reading-order-part-1/
The naming is for easier understanding purposes. If you prefer your own reading order you can make adjustments to your preference. Sometimes no Naming will be given except for the Event name with (Event). This is because there are just too many issues to name. This is True for (Arc) as well. Arc is something I consider an event but not the Reading order website. So I don’t have to name every single thing. Mostly due to it being a large crossover event. The issues present in the Crossover will be in the Event.txt file. For size and simplicity reasons. I have removed some pages. Such as sketches. Double covers (Kept the cleaner ones), Credits, Ads etc. Some Folders have multiple issues from different series. If they all have TPB then the TPB is written on the very right side after a comma. Otherwise 1 has TPB and the other doesn’t. Same way for Years and Digital. TPB for Non events cbz means that the pages were taken from a TPB. Not that the entire folder is a TPB
Thank you so much to Shellshock for compiling this amazing collection.
- DC Master Reading Order (Ultimate Collection) (1938-2011)
- DC New 52 Reading Order (2011-2015)
- DC You Reading Order (2015-2016)
- DC Rebirth Reading Order (2016-2021)
Free Comics Download
DC New 52 Reading Order
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2011-2015 | Size : 86.5 GB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.