The Story – Electric Warrior Vol. 1 #1 – 18 (1986-1987)
The rich live in the top layers of the city and have various means to keep the bottom-dwelling poor in line: from the sprinklers that spray acid to the cyborg enforcers known as Electric Warriors. This story depicts what happens when one of the Electric Warriors starts to develop self-awareness, swiftly followed by a conscience—and it’s a stronger conscience than any of the humans here display. There’s something bad on the way (although it’s a long time before we find out what), and the city’s leaders take desperate and brutal measures to defend themselves. Doug Moench has written an absorbing story, where the ideas are powerful enough to move it steadily forward, even where the issue-by-issue plotting loses focus and the dialogue creaks loudly enough to wake the whole house.
Free Comics Download
Electric Warrior Vol. 1 #1 – 18 (1986-1987)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1986-1987 | Size : 260 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.