The Story – Just Imagine (DC Comics Collection) (2001-2002)
Just Imagine (DC Comics Collection) (2001-2002) : Just Imagine… is a comic book line published by the American company DC Comics. It was the first work for DC Comics by Stan Lee, co-creator of numerous popular Marvel Comics characters, in which he reimagined several DC superheroes including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and The Flash. As an in-joke, Lee changes several of the civilian names of most famous DC superheroes to alliterative ones in reference to Lee’s tendency to use them for his Marvel Comics characters.
The file contains :
- Just Imagine 1 (Joe Kubert) – Batman
- Just Imagine 2 (Jim Lee) – Wonder Woman
- Just Imagine 3 (John Buscema) – Superman
- Just Imagine 4 (Dave Gibbons) – Green Lantern
- Just Imagine 5 (Kevin Maguire) – The Flash
- Just Imagine 6 (Jerry Ordway) – JLA
- Just Imagine 7 (John Byrne) – Robin
- Just Imagine 8 (Gary Frank) – Shazam
- Just Imagine 9 (Scott Mcdaniel) – Aquaman
- Just Imagine 10 (Chris Bachalo) – Catwoman
- Just Imagine 11 (Walt Simonson) – Sandman
- Just Imagine 12 (John Cassady) – Crisis
- Just Imagine Secret Files & Origins
Free DC Comics Download
Just Imagine (DC Comics Collection)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2001-2002 | Size : 257 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.