The Story – Richard Dragon Kung-Fu Fighter #1 – 18 (1975-1977)
Richard Dragon Kung-Fu Fighter #1 – 18 (1975-1977) : Richard Dragon is a fictional character created by Dennis O’Neil and Jim Berry in the novel Dragon’s Fists (1974) under the pseudonym “Jim Dennis.” O’Neil later adapted the character for DC Comics in the comic book Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Fighter. In the mid 1970’s Kung Fu was popular in TV and films and so DC got on board with this martial arts series. Richard Dragon Kung Fu Fighter lasted a reasonable 18 issues before being beaten by the DC Implosion, which claimed 31 titles in the late 1970’s.
Free DC Comics Download
Richard Dragon Kung-Fu Fighter #1 – 18
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1975-1977 | Size : 439 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.