The Story – Suicide Squad Vol. 2 – Going Sane (TPB) (2017)
Suicide Squad Vol. 2 – Going Sane (TPB) (2017) : Amanda Waller needs Kryptonite, and only Lex Luthor has it! But a deal like this won’t be cheap—or easy. And soon, the dark energies of the Black Vault are driving everyone in Belle Reve Penitentiary to acts of violent, bloody madness. Everyone except Harley Quinn, who’s somehow been…cured? Plus: welcome to Evil Anonymous, the support group for super-villains in need, where no problem is too insane or homicidal. Collects SUICIDE SQUAD #5-8 and the HARLEY QUINN AND THE SUICIDE SQUAD APRIL FOOL’S SPECIAL #1!
Free Comics Download
Suicide Squad Vol. 2 – Going Sane (TPB)
Language : English | Year : 2017 | Size : 177 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.