The Story – The Literals #1 – 3 (2009)
The Literals #1 – 3 (2009) : Part 3 of “The Great Fables Crossover”! If you’re a reader of JACK OF FABLES, then you’re familiar with The Literals – an extended family of characters who literally embody literary notions. It’s also very possible that one of The Literals may have created all of the Fables plus the universe in which they reside, unbeknownst to our beloved Fables.
The full story on this enigmatic crew of characters begins here, the first in a 3-issue miniseries and Part 3 of “The Great Fables Crossover,” an epic, 9-part tale spanning the pages of FABLES and JACK OF FABLES. The story kicks off when Jack reveals the existence of The Literals to Fabletown, and things quickly get chaotic from there. Fables don’t like the idea of having a living god who can wipe them out with the stroke of a pen, and have thus decided to get rid of The Literals. Will they succeed in erasing their creator from existence, or will he literally rub them out first?
– Nov. 29th, 2022 – Adding higher resolution digital version
– Feb. 10th, 2019 – Adding digital version
Free DC Comic Download
The Literals #1 – 3 (2009)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2009 | Size : 76 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.