The Story – Zero Hour – Crisis in Time #0 – 4 (1994)
Zero Hour – Crisis in Time #0 – 4 (1994) : “Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!” is a five-issue comic book crossover storyline published by DC Comics in 1994, consisting of an eponymous central miniseries and a number of tie-in books. In it, the former hero Hal Jordan, who had until then been a member of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, mad with grief after the destruction of his home town of Coast City (during the “Reign of the Supermen” storyline) and having obtained immense power as Parallax, attempted to destroy, and then remake, the DC Universe. The crossover involved almost every DC Universe monthly series published at the time. The issues of the series itself were numbered in reverse order, beginning with issue #4 and ending with #0 (i.e., Counting Down To Zero). The series was written and penciled by Dan Jurgens, with inks by Jerry Ordway. This series is noted for its motif of the DC Universe gradually “fading out” as events reached their climax.
Free DC Comic Download
Zero Hour – Crisis in Time #0 – 4
Language : English | Year : 1994 | Size : 278 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.