The Story – Amazing Fantastic Incredible – A Marvelous Memoir (2015)
Amazing Fantastic Incredible – A Marvelous Memoir (2015) : In this gorgeously illustrated, full-color graphic memoir, Stan Lee – the comic book legend and co-creator of Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Avengers, the Incredible Hulk, and a legion of other Marvel superheroes – shares his iconic legacy and the story of how modern comics came to be.
Stan Lee is a man who needs no introduction. He has been the leading creative force behind Marvel Comics, and has brought to life some of the world’s best-known heroes and most infamous villains throughout his career. Lee put the human in superhuman and in doing so, created a new mythology for the twentieth century. In this beautifully illustrated graphic memoir, illustrated by Colleen Doran, Lee tells the story of his life with the same wit, energy, and offbeat spirit that he brought to the world of comics.
Moving from his impoverished childhood in Manhattan to his early days writing comics, through his military training films during World War II and the rise of the Marvel empire in the 1960s to the current resurgence in movies, Amazing Fantastic Incredible documents the life of a man and the legacy of an industry and career. This funny, moving, and honest memoir is a must-have for collectors and fans of comic books and graphic novels of every age.
Free Marvel Comics Download
Amazing Fantastic Incredible – A Marvelous Memoir (2015)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2015 | Size : 231 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.