The Story – Counter X – Generation X – Four Days (2013)
Counter X – Generation X – Four Days (2013) : Brian Wood (X-MEN) pens a complex, interweaving story of a single day in the lives of Generation X – told from four different points of view! Jubilee and M stop a terrorist plot, Skin and Banshee battle kidnappers, Husk investigates a haunting at the Academy, and Chamber…meets a girl?! It’s teenage angst, supernatural suspense and high adventure! Then, in the wake of several hard-hitting tragedies, a shaken Generation X realizes they can’t be children anymore.
It’s the end of an era for the Xavier Academy as the students say their bittersweet farewells and prepare to make their own ways in the world – but who will go on to join the X-Men? And what will happen to the others? The answers will surprise you. Collects Generation X #71-75 and material from X-Men Unlimited (1993) #34.
- Counter X Vol. 1 (TPB) (2016)
- Counter X Vol. 2 (TPB) (2008)
- Counter X Vol. 3 (TPB) (2008)
- Counter X – Generation X – Four Days (2013)
- Counter X – X-Force – Rage War (TPB) (2016)
Free Marvel Comics Download
Counter X – Generation X – Four Days (2013)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2013 | Size : 297 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.