The Story – Spider-Man 2099 Vol.1 TPBs (Vol. 1 – 4) (2014-2017)
Spider-Man 2099 Vol.1 TPBs (Vol. 1 – 4) (2014-2017) : What is the history of Miguel O’ Hara, the new Spider-Man of 2099? Discover his backstory in this shocking debut!
A futuristic series starring Miguel O’Hara, a geneticist inspired by Spider-Man. In this future, Miguel was a scientist working for a company called Alchemax. In the future, the world is more or less run by corrupt corporations. Miguel developed a process to rewrite a human’s genetic code, but then attempted to quit Alchemax, since he was sick of it. The head of Alchemax, Tyler Stone, tricked Miguel into taking a drug called Rapture, which is highly addictive. Miguel knew that he couldn’t be a drug addict, so attempted to reset his genetic code so that he wasn’t addicted to Rapture. Unfortunately, a jealous colleague altered it so that Miguel had his genetic code reset to that of a spider. And so Spider-Man 2099 was born! The series lasted until issue 46, after which it (and many other 2099 titles) where put together in the “2099: World of Tomorrow” series.
Spider-Man 2099 Vol.1 was run for 46 issues from 1992-1996. Collected edition list :
- Spider-Man 2099 Vol. 1 (#1 – 10)
- Spider-Man 2099 Vol. 2 (#11 – 14 & Annual #1)
- Spider-Man 2099 Vol. 3 (#15 – 22)
- Spider-Man 2099 Vol. 4 (#23 – 33)
Free Comics Download
Spider-Man 2099 Vol.1 TPBs (Vol. 1 – 4) (2014-2017)
Language : English | Year : 2014-2017 | Size : 1.8 GB
- Spider-Man 2099 Vol. 1 (2014) (390 MB) : Link 1 | Link 2 | Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
- Spider-Man 2099 Classic Vol. 2 (2015) (410 MB) : Link 1 | Link 2 | Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
- Spider-Man 2099 Classic Vol. 3: The Fall Of The Hammer (2015) (523 MB) :
Link 1 | Link 2 | Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
- Spider-Man 2099 Classic Vol. 4 (531 MB) : Link 1 | Link 2 | Userscloud | Mega | Mediafire
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.