The Story – Spider-Man (Chronological Issues Collection) (1963-2018)
Spider-Man (Chronological Issues Collection) (1963-2018) : Spider-Man is a fictional superhero created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko.
When Spider-Man first appeared in the early 1960s, teenagers in superhero comic books were usually relegated to the role of sidekick to the protagonist. The Spider-Man series broke ground by featuring Peter Parker, a high school student from Queens behind Spider-Man’s secret identity and with whose “self-obsessions with rejection, inadequacy, and loneliness” young readers could relate. While Spider-Man had all the makings of a sidekick, unlike previous teen heroes such as Bucky and Robin, Spider-Man had no superhero mentor like Captain America and Batman; he thus had to learn for himself that “with great power there must also come great responsibility”—a line included in a text box in the final panel of the first Spider-Man story but later retroactively attributed to his guardian, the late Uncle Ben.
Free Marvel Comics Download
Spider-Man (Chronological Issues Collection) (1963-2018)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1963-2018 | Size : 30.3 GB
- Amazing Spider-Man #1 – 700 + Annuals (1963-2012) (22.8 GB)
- Superior Spider-Man #1 – 33 + Extras (2013-2014) (1.7 GB)
- The Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #1 – 20.1 + Annual (2014-2015) (1.3 GB)
- The Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 4 #1 – 32 + 789-801 + TPBs (2015-2018) (4.5 GB)
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.