The Story – Star Wars – The Action Figure Variant Covers (2020)
Star Wars – The Action Figure Variant Covers (2020) : Get the ultimate Star Wars action figure collection — in one single, giant-sized comic book! As a child, John Tyler Christopher spent his days playing with Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and his beloved Boba Fett. As an adult, Christopher has spent the last five years drawing the greatest heroes and villains of the galaxy far, far away in a stellar series of Action Figure Variant Covers to Marvel’s Star Wars titles — which have become as sought-after among fans as the original toys! Now, almost 100 of Christopher’s covers — featuring everyone from Ackbar to Zuckuss — are assembled, in all their full-size glory, in this instant collector’s item issue. And you don’t even have to agonize over taking them out of the box!
Free Marvel Comics Download
Star Wars – The Action Figure Variant Covers
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2020 | Size : 112 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.