The Story – Super Spider-Man TV Comic #450 – 498 (1981-1982)
Super Spider-Man TV Comic #450 – 498 (1981-1982) : Spider-Man and Hulk Team-Up changed its name to Super Spider-Man TV Comic with October 21st 1981’s 450th issue, hoping to use interest in the Nicholas Hammond TV series to draw in new readers. With the rebranding came glossy covers and a few extra pages of interior colour. Just under a year later it rebranded again; #499 was the last for the unwieldy Super Spider-Man TV Comic title, and with #500 on October 6th 1982, the title became simply Spider-Man.
NOTE: MISSING ISSUES 459, 464-497, 499
Free Marvel Comics Download
Super Spider-Man TV Comic #450 – 498
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1981-1982 | Size : 283 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.