The Story – The Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe (1995)
After Frank Castle’s wife & kids are killed in the crossfire of a “major superhuman conflict”, Frank kills Cyclops & Jubilee (though the picture looks more like Shadowcat). Frank is sentenced to life imprisonment. On his way to Rykers Frank is freed and si brought to a man named Kesselring. Kesselring wants Frank to kill “anything that calls itself a superhuman” Kesselring has a whole group of people who feel they have been wronged by superhumans on hand to finance the Punisher’s operations and repetatdly free him from jail when he gets caught. This group includes Punisher’s one-time ally, Microchip.
In a flashback during the story, The Punisher is given a past with Daredevil where the two were friends as kids. Throughout the book, Daredevil in his Matt Murdock alter ego tries in vain to make The Punisher see reason. Punisher saves Daredevil for the end and, as Daredevil lays dying he unmasks himself, revealing himself to be Frank’s friend. In grief and in an attempt to make things slightly righted, Punisher shoots himself in the head.
Free Marvel Comic Download
The Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe
Language : English | Year : 1995 | Size : 11 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.