The Story – X-Men Classics Starring the X-Men #1 – 3 (1983)
X-Men Classics Starring the X-Men #1 – 3 (1983) : Reprints of issues 57-63 with an overall introduction by John Byrne and new coloring. Each issue begins with a “story thus far” recap, and issue 2 has a newly-created first page. Each issue ends with a gallery of the original covers. Issue 1 has a bonus cover of Neal Adams’s original artwork submission for the cover of issue 56 (as well as the actual issue cover). The only other change is the final panel at the close of issue 3, which adds some artwork to the bottom of the original panel with the words “The End” instead of the preview for issue 64.
Free Marvel Comics Download
X-Men Classics Starring the X-Men #1 – 3 (1983)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1983 | Size : 76 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.