The Story – X-Men – Fatal Attractions (Complete) (1993)
After gathering the remaining Acolytes after Asteroid M was destroyed in X-Men, Magneto captures the space station Graymalkin from Cable (nearly killing him in the process) and renames it Avalon. Sending his Acolytes, especially the newest member Exodus, out to recruit “worthy” mutants to his sanctuary Magneto attempts to create a nation of mutant-kind. Magneto himself arrives at Illyana Rasputin’s funeral and Colossus agrees to join him.
Feeling threatened by his activities, the U.N. enables the “Magneto Protocols”, a network of satellites which would prevent him from using his powers (and therefore bring more mutants to Avalon) within Earth’s atmosphere. Magneto destroys the network with a massive electromagnetic pulse, blacking out the entire planet and killing thousands.
The X-Men retaliate with a small strike team, including Professor X in a Shi’ar exoskeleton, which slips into Avalon, attacking Magneto. In the course of battle, Magneto rips the adamantium from Wolverine’s skeleton. In retaliation Xavier wipes Magneto’s mind, leaving him in a vegetative state.
X-Men – Fatal Attractions (Complete) consist of :
- Uncanny X-Men 298 (1993)
- Uncanny X-Men 299 (1993)
- Uncanny X-Men 300 (1993)
- Uncanny X-Men 301 (1993)
- Uncanny X-Men 302 (1993)
- Uncanny X-Men 303 (1993)
- X-Factor 087 (1993)
- X-Factor 088 (1993)
- X-Factor 089 (1993)
- X-Factor 090 (1993)
- X-Factor 091 (1993)
- X-Men Unlimited 001 (1993)
- X-Men Unlimited 002 (1993)
- Fatal Attractions
- X-Factor 092 (1993)
- X-Force 025 (1993)
- Uncanny X-Men 304 (1993)
- X-Men 025 (1993)
- Wolverine 075 (1993)
- Excalibur 071 (1993)
- Uncanny X-Men 305 (1993)
- Uncanny X-Men 315 (1994)
- Uncanny X-Men Annual 017 (1993)
Free Marvel Comic Download
X-Men – Fatal Attractions (Complete)
Language : English | Year : 1993 | Size : 1.5 GB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.