The Story – After the Spring – A Story of Tunisian Youth (2019)
After the Spring – A Story of Tunisian Youth (2019) : In 2011, one of the biggest political events in the world, the Arab Spring, swept across North Africa. But what came next? As the world moves on, four young Tunisians must cope with the reality of an uncertain future in this original graphic novel. Winner of the Raymond Leblanc Foundation’s Belgian Prize, and translated into English for the first time, Hélène Aldeguer delivers an authentic look at the disillusioned state of young people in Tunisia after the events of the Arab Spring, illustrated in stark, beautiful black-and-white art. Two years after the “Jasmine Revolution,” Tunisia is unstable and facing economic hardship. Saif, Aziz, Meriem, and Chayma are among those who feel abandoned by the developing turmoil surrounding the government. Saif goes to college but worries about his younger brother; Aziz works in a call center hoping to gain approval from Meriem’s family, while Meriem attends law school; and Chayma, after watching a man set himself on fire, considers emigration to France. As the situation becomes more serious and calls to activism in the streets get louder, each must consider what, or where, their future is.
Free Comics Download
After the Spring – A Story of Tunisian Youth
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2019 | Size : 131 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.