The Story – Black Dog – The Dreams of Paul Nash (TPB) (2016)
Black Dog – The Dreams of Paul Nash (TPB) (2016) : Best known for his collaborations with Neil Gaiman, Dave McKean defied expectations with his stunning debut as writer and artist in Cages, winner of multiple awards for Best Graphic Album. Dark Horse proudly presents a new original graphic novel by the legendary artist based on the life of Paul Nash, a surrealist painter during World War I. The Dreams of Paul Nash deals with real soldiers’ memoirs, and all the stories add up to a moving piece about how war and extreme situations change us and how we deal with the resultant pain—in Nash’s case, by turning his landscapes into powerful and fantastical “psychoscapes.”
Free Comics Download
Black Dog – The Dreams of Paul Nash (TPB) (2016)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2016 | Size : 222 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.