The Story – Captain Power and the Soldiers of The Future #1 – 2 (1988-1989)
Years from now, weapons of war will have become so sophisticated that man’s direct involvement in armed conflict is no longer necessary. With time, it has become possible to conduct wars where robots were the only combatants. These wars became almost a sport, and even minor conflicts were settled in special warring grounds between opposing mechanical armies.
This was all great sport until the day that the robotic battles moved beyond the playing field. Thousands of humans were killed by the marauding armies, and cities were leveled. Nobody could seem to shut the robots down. Then Stuart Gordon Power and Lyman Taggart developed an “Overmind” device to seize control of all robots. It worked, but drove Taggart insane with a desire to control the machines. He then united the robots in a war against mankind. Only the guerrilla actions by Stuart Power’s son and a band of armored renegades can hope to stop him.
Free Comics Download
Captain Power and the Soldiers of The Future #1 – 2 (1988-1989)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1988-1989 | Size : 54 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.