The Story – Cloudburst (2004)
Cloudburst (2004) : An experimental weather machine, a transport ship filled with hundreds of families and a troop of hired killers converge on a derelict colony world only to discover it’s not abandoned. Lauren Moore is a brilliant young scientist and the creator of Cloudburst: a massive satellite designed to control rainfall on dry planets. Onboard a new colony ship carrying several hundred families, soldiers and cryogenically stored animal embryos, Lauren has been commissioned to use Cloudburst to terraform the planet. What Lauren doesn’t know is the soldiers escorting the ship have been sent to remove the existing colonists to make room for the new ones. The corporate term is eviction. The human term is mass murder. The only man who can help her is a mysterious drifter who some say is only a myth, an invention of desert nomads and lunatics.
Free Comics Download
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2004 | Size : 33 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.