The Story – Isaac Asimov’s I-Bots Vol. 2 #1 – 9 (1996-1997)
Isaac Asimov’s I-Bots Vol. 2 #1 – 9 (1996-1997) : The I-Bots are a team of robots who were created as super-heroes to protect mankind. As this series begins, they must save one of their own, Killaine, who had been used as a pawn in the murder of a prominent politician. Although videotapes of the crime scene clearly show Killaine committing the brutal act, the team knows she couldn’t have done it, for like them, her own programming would have automatically reduced her to scrap had she murdered a human being.
Free Comics Download
Isaac Asimov’s I-Bots Vol. 2 #1 – 9
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1996-1997 | Size : 134 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.