The Story – John Carpenter’s Tales of Science Fiction – Surviving Nuclear Attack #5 (2020)
John Carpenter’s Tales of Science Fiction – Surviving Nuclear Attack #5 (2020) : Donnie and Keith think they’ve found a way out of the shelter and work toward an escape. But the Archonite Project was never about merely making people believe that the United States and Soviet Union had launched World War III. It was about control, the study of human societal structure and conflict resolution under extreme stress, the bonds between family and friends (along with their limits), and the measure of just how far a man might go to protect what he can claim as his. As the truths behind both the Kutter Family’s demise, and their own deceptions are laid bare, old friends will have to decide if they really want to leave the shelter… or stay.
Free Comics Download
John Carpenter’s Tales of Science Fiction – Surviving Nuclear Attack #5
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2020 | Size : 30 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.