The Story – Konga #1 – 23 (1960-1965)
Konga #1 – 23 (1960-1965) : Konga was originally a monkey found by Professor Charles Decker. On the same expedition, the professor also acquired a chemical extract from a new species of plant. The chemical made living things grow. Professor Decker tests the formula he created using the chemical on Konga which made him grow and change into a chimp and later a gorilla. The formula has a side effect that allows Konga to read minds and thinking his master wants Dean Foster, a critic of Decker’s work, dead, Konga escapes and kills the man. Konga then kills Tagore, an Indian scientist who has achieved success in the same field as Decker and was going public first. Finally, Konga decides to go after Bob, a student who caused the professor’s assistant, Sandra, to quit after he proposed to her. However, Decker and his wife Margret realize what has happened and go to stop Konga, but the ape has now grown to gigantic size and goes on a rampage through London. The Deckers are killed in the chaos and the military shoots Konga down. When he died he reverted to his original simian state. Bob and Sandra look on in horror and mourn the loss of their mentor.
Free Comics Download
Konga #1 – 23 (1960-1965)
Language : English | Year : 1960-1965 | Size : 364 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.