The Story – Marvel Comics in the 1970s (2011)
Marvel Comics in the 1970s (2011) : This full decade of pop-culture history saw Stan Lee’s role as writer diminish as he ascended to Publisher, the departure of Jack Kirby to DC (and his later return to Marvel), the rise of Roy Thomas as editor (and eventual Editor In Chief), and the introduction of a new wave of writers and artists who would expand the boundaries of comics beyond super-heroes.
Comics such as the Spider-Man ‘drug’ issues, Conan the Barbarian, Tomb of Dracula, Master of Kung Fu, Howard the Duck, the new X-Men, and more are covered in detail, along with the creators who wrote and drew them. Check out Marvel Comics in the 1970s and find out why Marvel was once hailed as The House of Ideas!
Free Comics Download
Marvel Comics in the 1970s (2011)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2011 | Size : 137 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.