The Story – Necronomicon #1 – 4 (2008)
Necronomicon #1 – 4 (2008) : In last month’s Cthulu Tales #5, Mark Waid seeded clues and hints to the scope of BOOM!’s new “horrorverse”. Now that the Necronomicon has been opened, writer William Messner-Loebs brings you the next chapter as he reveals the origins of the forbidden book of legend–and how its catastrophic influence will soon spread over the BOOM! line of titles! Cover by J.K. Woodward.
Free Comics Download
Necronomicon #1 – 4 (2008)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2008 | Size : 29 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.