The Story – Rat Queens #1 – 8 + TPB #1 – 2 (2013-2015)
Rat Queens #1 – 8 + TPB #1 – 2 (2013-2015) : Rat Queens is an ongoing American comic fantasy comics series written by Kurtis J. Wiebe and published by Image Comics since September 2013. The artwork was drawn by Roc Upchurch until autumn 2014 and is drawn by Stjepan Šejić since then.
The eponymous “Rat Queens” are a rambunctious party of adventurers in a medieval fantasy setting. They comprise the rockabilly elven mage Hannah, the hipster dwarven warrior Violet who shaved her beard before it became cool, the atheist human cleric Dee who hails from a family of Lovecraftian monster cultists, and the hippy halfling thief Betty, whose idea of a hearty meal is a bag of drugs and candy.
The first five issues follow the group’s exploits as they try to defend themselves against assassins intent on killing them and other adventuring groups that have been roughing up their home town of Palisade. The second story arc sees the Rat Queens trying to prevent a vengeful businessman from summoning Dee’s people’s many-tentacled gods to lay waste to Palisade.
The Free Comic Download
Rat Queens #1 – 8 + TPB #1 – 2 (2013-2015)
Language : English | Year : 2013-2015 | Size : 453 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.