The Story – Slaves for Gods (2017)
Slaves for Gods (2017) : These Machines Are Winning presents: Slaves for Gods. This original graphic novel contains the first of four chapters of the story. Slaves for Gods is a post 9/11 conspiracy thriller that plays out like and 80’s Sci-Fi adventure film. Taking place in modern day, it follows two computer programmers and an anarchist group, trying to bring down the evil corporation, Sen-Tec, and it’s maniacal CEO. Additional interior art contributions by James O’barr (The Crow), Clayton Stillwell (The Book of Life), Antoine Dode (Percy Jackson, The Crow) and Sebastian Fiumara (Abe Sapien)
Free Comics Download
Slaves for Gods
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2017 | Size : 429 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.