The Story – The Art of World of Warcraft (2005)
The Art of World of Warcraft (2005) : TThe World of Warcraft is more than just a game, it’s a work of art – and you can enjoy these unique creations outside of the game with The Art of World of Warcraft. This beautiful hardbound book contains sketches, concepts, and final colored art for the following:
- All eight races: Dwarf, Gnome, Human, Night Elf, Orc, Tauren, Troll, and Undead
- Monsters: from the Ancients to Magnataurs to Yeti
- Environments: landscapes and flora, from the magnificent beauty of Emerald Paradise to the bleak wasteland of Desolace
- Structures & Weapons: buildings, transports, arms, and armor
- Cinematics: from storyboard to finished art
- Promotional: full-page artwork, special drawings from Korea, and the Blizzard 2003 Christmas Card
Free Comics Download
The Art of World of Warcraft
Language : English | Image Format : PDF | Year : 2005 | Size : 143 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.