The Story – Tokyo Storm Warning #1 – 3 (2003)
Tokyo Storm Warning #1 – 3 (2003) : Giant robots and atomic monsters collide in a new miniseries by Warren Ellis and James Raiz (Transformers)! In the present day, Zoe Flynn, American pilot, is sent to Tokyo on an exchange scheme to pilot the ARCangels, immense combat robots used to protect Tokyo from the giant monsters that have been plaguing it for some 50 years!
Free Comics Download
Tokyo Storm Warning #1 – 3
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2003 | Size : 32 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.