The Justice Society of America, or JSA, is a fictional superhero team appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The Justice Society of America was conceived by editor Sheldon Mayer and writer Gardner Fox. The JSA first appeared in All Star Comics #3 (Winter 1940–1941), making it the first team of superheroes in comic books.
The team was initially popular, but in the late 1940s, the popularity of superhero comics waned, and the JSA’s adventures ceased with issue #57 of the title (March 1951). JSA members remained absent from comics until ten years later, when the original Flash appeared alongside a new character by that name in The Flash #123 (September 1961). During the Silver Age of Comic Books, DC Comics reinvented several Justice Society members and banded many of them together in the Justice League of America. The Justice Society was established as existing on “Earth-Two” and the Justice League on “Earth-One”. This allowed for annual cross-dimensional team-ups of the teams between 1963 and 1985. New series, such as All-Star Squadron, Infinity, Inc. and a new All-Star Comics featured the JSA, their children and their heirs. These series explored the issues of aging, generational differences and contrasts between the Golden Age and subsequent eras.
The 1985 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series, merged all of the company’s various alternate realities into one, placing the JSA as World War II-era predecessors to the company’s modern characters. A JSA series was published from 1999 to 2006. A new Justice Society of America series ran from 2007 to 2011. As part of DC Comics’ “The New 52”, an unnamed version of the team appears in the Earth 2 Vol 1 (2012–2015), “Earth 2 World’s End” (2014-2015), Earth 2: Society (2015–2016), and “Earth 2” Vol 2.
Free DC Comics Download
1- Justice Society of America #1 – 8
Language : English | Year : 1991 | Size : 240 MB
2- Justice Society of America #1 – 10
Language : English | Year : 1992-1993 | Size : 215 MB
3- The JSA Returns #1 – 9
Language : English | Year : 1999 | Size : 60 MB
4- JSA Vol. 1 #1 – 87
Language : English | Year : 1999-2006 | Size : 3.0 GB
5- Justice Society of America Vol. 2 #1 – 54
Language : English | Year : 2007-2011 | Size : 2,2 GB
JSA All-Stars Vol. 1 + Vol. 2
Language : English | Year : 2007-2011 | Size : 794 MB
- JSA All-Stars Vol. 1 #1 – 8 (2003-2004)
- JSA All-Stars Vol. 2 #1 – 18 + Giants #1 – 2 (2010-2011)
JSA Classified #1 – 39
Language : English | Year : 2005-2008 | Size : 627 MB
JSA Liberty Files
Language : English | Year : 2000-2013 | Size : 337 MB
- Vol. 1 (001-002) (2000)
- The Whistling Skull (001-006) (2013)
JSA vs Kobra #1 – 6
Language : English | Year : 2009-2010 | Size : 137 MB
JSA – Extras
Language : English | Year : 1986-2009 | Size : 606 MB
- All-Star Comics 80-Page Giant 01 (1999)
- Golden Age Secret Files 01 (2001)
- JLA-JSA Secret Files & Origins 01 (2003)
- JSA – The Golden Age (1995)
- JSA Kingdom Come Special – The Kingdom 01 (2009)
- JSA Secret Files & Origins 01 (1999)
- JSA Secret Files & Origins 02 (2001)
- Justice Society Volume 01 TPB Extras (2006)
- Justice Society Volume 02 TPB Extras (2007)
- Last Days of the Justice Society of America 01 (1986)
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.