Mystery in Space is the name of two science fiction American comic book series published by DC Comics and a standalone Vertigo anthology released in 2012. The first series ran for 110 issues from 1951 to 1966, with a further 7 issues continuing the numbering during a 1980s revival of the title. An 8-issue limited series began in 2006.
Together with Strange Adventures, Mystery In Space was one of DC Comics’ major science fiction anthology series. It won a number of awards, including the 1962 Alley Award for “Best Book-Length Story” and the 1963 Alley Award for “Comic Displaying Best Interior Color Work”. The title featured short science fiction stories and a number of continuing series, most written by many of the best-known comics and science fiction writers of the day, including John Broome, Gardner Fox, Jack Schiff, Otto Binder, and Edmond Hamilton. The artwork featured a considerable number of the 1950s and 1960s finest comics artists such as Carmine Infantino, Murphy Anderson, Gil Kane, Alex Toth, Bernard Sachs, Frank Frazetta and Virgil Finlay.
Free DC Comic Download
Mystery in Space Vol. 1 (#1 – 117) + Vol. 2 (#1 – 8)
Language : English | Year : 1951-2007 | Size : 2.0 GB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.