The Story – Iron Man – Enter the Mandarin #1 – 6 + TPB (2007-2017)
Iron Man – Enter the Mandarin #1 – 6 + TPB (2007-2017) : Stark Industries CEO Tony Stark is called into a special S.H.I.E.L.D. conference. They want his “bodyguard” Iron Man to perform a deep cover reconnaissance mission on a Chinese warlord has been exerting undue influence over the political climate. Iron Man flies to the Mandarin’s castle and navigates through a gauntlet of security devices. After being discovered by the Mandarin, the two fight ending with a critically injured Iron Man barely managing to escape.
As Iron Man heals, the Mandarin’s underling hire Ebenezer Laughton to attack Tony Stark giving him the identity of the Scarecrow. That evening, the Scarecrow breaks into Stark Industries and is defeated by the recovering Iron Man.
The Mandarin takes control of Stark’s elite S.H.I.E.L.D. satellite and plans to use it against the West. Iron Man once again infiltrates the Mandarin’s headquarters which nearly results in his death. Iron Man confronts the Mandarin a third time and though he has the upper hand, the Mandarin breaks away from the battle and launches the satellite at Beijing. Iron Man stops the satellite, deflecting away from earth, but when he returns to the Mandarin’s compound, the villain is nowhere to be found.
Free Marvel Comic Download
Iron Man – Enter the Mandarin #1 – 6
Language : English | Year : 2007-2008 | Size : 93 MB
Iron Man – Enter the Mandarin (TPB) (2017)
Language : English | Year : 2017 | Size : 274 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.