The fourth (but third chronologically, as the original Vol. 3 was non-canon) volume on Mirage’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles written by the turtle’s co creator Peter Laird and drawn by Jim Lawson and with painted covers by Michael Dooney released it’s first issue in December 2001 and was published bi monthly until June 2006. It is known for featuring many interwoven plots which feature in one large ongoing story interspersed with some social commentary.
Free Comics Download
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 – 29
Language : English | Year : 2001-2008 | Size : 424 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.