The Story – Leading Comics #1 – 41 (1941-1950)
Leading Comics was a comic book published by what is now DC Comics during the 1940s and early 1950s, a period known to fans and historians as the Golden Age of Comic Books. At the title’s inception, DC was actually two companies, National Comics (later National Periodical Publications) and All-American Publications. National and All-American shared some ownership and advertised and co-branded their comics as if they were one company. They also collaborated on All Star Comics, an All-American publication which featured the Justice Society of America, a super hero team including characters from both companies’ stables, e.g., The Spectre and Starman from National, The Flash and Green Lantern from All-American.
Continued to : Leading Screen Comics #42 – 77 (1950-1955)
Free DC Comic Download
Leading Comics #1 – 41
Language : English | Year : 1941-1950 | Size : 642 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.