The Story – The Movement #1 – 12 (2013-2014)
The Movement was an ongoing comic book series published by DC Comics, written by Gail Simone and illustrated by Freddie Williams II. The series takes place within the DC Universe as part of the The New 52. It focuses on a group of teenagers, known as The Movement or Channel M, who use their superpowers to fight the corruption in Coral City.
The Movement was first announced on February 8, 2013, alongside its sister book The Green Team. Simone notes a connection between the two books “almost from the very start. And it’s fair to say the two groups won’t exactly see eye to eye.”
When announcing The Movement and The Green Team, DC Comics released a promotional image which read, “Meet the 99%… They were the super-powered disenfranchised—now they’re the voice of the people!” However, Simone clarified The Movement is not based solely on the Occupy Movement. She plans to incorporate elements of all social movements of recent years. Simone describes the title as “a book about power – who owns it, who uses it, who suffers from its abuse”, and sees the book as Teen Titans or X-Men for a modern audience of young readers.
The first issue was published May 1, 2013. It introduced a group of super-powered teens and a group of anonymous activist hackers who “all have reason to be mad at the system, which hasn’t protected them, or even tolerated them”.
The Free DC Comic Download
The Movement 001-012 Free Download
Language : English | Year : 2013-2014 | Size : 590 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.