The Story – Deathlok – Rage Against The Machine (TPB) (2015)
Deathlok – Rage Against The Machine (TPB) (2015) : Meet Jack Truman, the highly trained S.H.I.E.L.D. operative known as Agent 18. A fateful encounter with Cable is about to land him square in the sights of Project: Deathlok, a S.H.I.E.L.D. initiative so secret even Nick Fury is in the dark about it! But when the Red Skull strikes the Helicarrier in an attack that draws the X-Men into battle, Agent Truman is transformed into the all-new, all-different Deathlok! S.H.I.E.L.D. has upgraded Truman’s body – but what happened to his mind?
Find out as the far-out brain of Joe Casey and the cinematically violent pencil of Leonardo Manco reinvent Marvel’s favorite unstoppable killer cyborg for the 21st century! Collecting CABLE (1993) #59-62, UNCANNY X-MEN (1963) #371, X-MEN (1991) #91, X-MEN ANNUAL ’99, DEATHLOK (1999) #1-11 and material from CABLE (1993) #58.
Free Marvel Comics Download
Deathlok – Rage Against The Machine (TPB) (2015)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2015 | Size : 829 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.