The Story – Stan Lee Presents – The Mighty Marvel Comics Strenght and Fitness Book (1976)
Stan Lee Presents – The Mighty Marvel Comics Strenght and Fitness Book (1976) : Stan Lee Presents: The Mighty Marvel Comics Strength and Fitness Book is a 1976 comic book set in the Marvel Universe that details exercise and fitness techniques. It was written by “Agile” Ann Picardo and illustrated by “Jumpin'” Joe Giella, with Stan Lee adding some dialogue. Marvel characters explain and demonstrate different aspects of fitness and health, in each section of the book. The Human Torch introduces warm-up exercises, Mister Fantastic covers stretching, The Silver Surfer goes over posture and balance, Spider-Man takes on agility and climbing techniques, Sub-Mariner and Ghost Rider take turns with swimming and bicycling, The Hulk shows basic weightlifting with dumbbells (continued later by Luke Cage, with more advanced barbell exercises), Thor demonstrates strength and endurance exercises, The Invisible Girl explains calories and taking stock of one’s diet, Captain America and Falcon team up for some buddy exercises and games, Medusa gives beauty and toning tips (including the use of a slant board and isometric exercises), and The Thing performs “Bashful’s Brutish Bottom Basher”, as part of a chapter about “trouble spots” and dealing with overweight. Even J. Jonah Jameson takes a turn, with a set of relaxation and calmness exercises.
Free Comics Download
Stan Lee Presents – The Mighty Marvel Comics Strenght and Fitness Book
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1976 | Size : 59 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.