4001 A.D is Valiant Entertainment’s new Summer comics event set in the far-flung future. Starting in May and continuing up until the end of August, 4001 A.D will be told through the main 4-part miniseries, 4001 A.D, issues #13-16 of Rai and through a series of one-shot stories. These one-shots will each star a different Valiant character and tell their perspective of the events and setting in this far-out future – including a brand new character. The main series will be masterminded by Valiant regular Matt Kindt with the stunning artist Clayton Crain.
So what is it about? The futuristic city-state of New Japan has separated from the rest of Earth and is now situated in Earth’s orbit where it now operates independently under the rule of Father. Father, an AI which governs the state, created the Rai as a protector of New Japan from threats outside and serve him without question. This has been happening for hundreds of years until a newly appointed Rai has discovered Father’s dark plans and has decided to rebel against him. Rai and a group of heroes from New Japan have joined forces in order to take down it’s malevolent ruler.
How Do I Read 4001 A.D?
There are a few different ways that you can read the 4001 A.D depending on how invested you want to get into this event. These are:
Free Comics Download
4001 A.D. #1 – 4 + Tie Ins (2016)
Language : English | Year : 2016 | Size : 699 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.